학술지 게재 연구논문
자폐에 대한 상호 심사 논문들을 출판하는 주요 과학연구 학술지들입니다.
자폐아동에 대한 ABA의 효과성 연구
- Lovaas, O. I. (1987). Behavioral treatment and normal educational and intellectual functioning in young autistic children. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 55(1), 3.
- Howard, J. S., Sparkman, C. R., Cohen, H. G., Green, G., & Stanislaw, H. (2005). A comparison of intensive behavior analytic and eclectic treatments for young children with autism. Research in developmental disabilities, 26(4), 359-383.
상호 심사 학술지 게재 연구
- Cuvo, A. J., Leaf, R. B., & Borakove, L. S. (1978). Teaching janitorial skills to the mentally retarded: acquisition, generalization, and maintenance. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 11, 345-355.
- Edelson, S.M., Taubman, M.T. & Lovaas, O.I. (1985). Some Social Contexts of Self-Destructive Behaviors with Treatment. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 11, 299-312.
- Lovaas, O.I., & Taubman, M.T. (1981). Language Training and Some Mechanisms of Social and Internal Control.Analysis and Intervention in Developmental Disabilities, 1, 363-372.
- Lovaas, O.I., Ackerman, A.B., & Taubman, M.T. (1983). An Overview of Behavioral Treatment of Autistic Persons. In M. Rosenbaum, C. M. Franks, & Y. Jaffe (Eds.), Perspectives on Behavior Therapy in the Eighties. New York, New York: Springer Publishing Company.
- Leaf, J.B., Taubman, M., Bloomfield, S., Palos-Rafuse, L.I., McEachin, J.J., Leaf, R.B., & Oppenheim, M. (2009),Increasing social skills and pro-social behavior for three children diagnosed with autism through the use of a teaching package. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 1, 275-289.
- Justin B. Leaf, Ronald Leaf, John McEachin, Mitchell Taubman, Shahla Ala'i-Rosales, Robert K. Ross, Tristram Smith & Mary Jane Weiss. (2015). Applied Behavior Analysis is a Science and, Therefore, Progressive. Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015.
- Angel Au, Toby Mountjoy, Justin B. Leaf, Ronald Leaf, Mitchell Taubman, John Mceachin and Kathleen Tsuji. (2016). Teaching Social Behaviour to Individuals Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder Using the Cool Versus Not Cool Procedure in a Small Group Instruction Format. Journal of Intellectual & Developmental Disability.