International Consultation for Overseas Families
Program Development and Consultation
Our team of consultants travels internationally to provide expert ABA behavioral treament and consultations.
Families or schools located in areas where appropriate expertise in Applied Behavioral analysis is not readily available benefit from regularly scheduled consultation visits from Autism Partnership senior staff.
Our Services Include
- Assistance in finding effective staff that live in your country
- A comprehensive skills assessment of your child’s current level
- Tailor-made data collection and curriculum plans written by our expert consultants
- Development of a highly indivudualized curriculum on an on-going basis
- Extenseive and intensive hands on training of staff and parents in implementation of the curriculum
- Unlimited access to our consultants to answer questions or deal with any current problems
- Follow up visits to ensure the program is operating at the optimal level
- Advice on school placements, training shadow aides and integrating your child into a school setting