Affiliations and Useful links
Facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – DSM-5
- Highlights of Changes from DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
- Ted talk: Wendy Chung: Autism- what we know (and we know (and what we don't know yet)
- Autism Partnership (US)
Autism Partnership was formed in 1994 to meet the tremendous need for effective services to families with autistic children.
- Autism Speaks
Autism Speaks is world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism
- The National Autistic Society
The National Autistic Society is the leading UK charity for people on the autism spectrum and their families. It provides information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
- National Institute of Mental Health
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.